|Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
|February 12, 2024
|-- Not Mentioned --
|Send Resume at
We are Hiring - BARD Foundation - Lead Operations & Communications
- Establishing and enhancing a positive brand perception of BARD among internal and external audiences.
- Strengthen BARD’s online presence by developing and managing multiple platforms, such as websites, social handles, email branding, stakeholders’ engagement, videos, and blogs.
- Developing Communication strategy based on the Foundations’ Vision & Mission and share for approval with Manager Communications.
- Coordinating with vendors, activation agencies, for nation-wide marketing/communication efforts based on the approved strategy.
- Managing correspondence with various corporations for the Foundation’s initiatives.
- Compiling & designing bi-annual BARD newsletter.
- Responsible for contract management for new and existing beneficiaries.
In coordination with Lead Governor develop the comprehensive annual budget, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Provide inputs and insights to the DEL finance department, and actively monitor the budget throughout the year to ensure adherence to planned commitments and activities.
- Ensure the due diligence process of all the cases and present them to the evaluation committee and board and manage the complete life cycle as required.
- Design and develop project plans and timelines in consultation with key stakeholders, including senior management, beneficiaries, and donors.
- Monitor all beneficiaries’ KPIs/milestones.
- Develop Fundraising campaigns based on direction from Lead Governor and Manager communications, manage roll out and related communication.
- Liaison with Finance Department to issue receipts and share with donors, along with funds utilization update to ensure transparency.
- Responsible for overall documentation and information retrieval systems for all necessary data of beneficiaries, donors, etc.
At least a bachelor's with three - four years of experience in a writing or communications role and basic understanding of digital marketing.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. The role requires a high degree of facility in writing for different audiences and platforms.
Professionalism, trustworthiness, and tact. A high level of confidentiality is required for some tasks.
Time management skills and organizational skills. The ability to meet deadlines is essential.
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Interested candidates can share their profiles