Head of Engineering
|Location||Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2023|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering|
|Career Level||Head / Senior Manager|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume at||Recruitment@kuzaventures.com|
Position: Head of Engineering
Industry: Engineering Consultancy (International Clientele)
- 12-15 years engineering experience
- Registered Engineer with PEC
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering
- Master's degree in engineering management, technical management, or business administration
- Membership in IntPE(Pak)
- Certified Project Management (PMP)
- AutoCAD Toolset (Drafting)
- Architecture Engineering & Construction Collection (AEC) (Drafting)
- SAP 2000 Plus (Civil Work)
- ETABA Plus (Civil Work)
- PV Elite (Mechanical Work)
- CAESAR II (Mechanical Work)
- Tank (Mechanical Work)
- Pipe Flow Expert (Mechanical Work)
- Engineering managers can expect to work on many projects at the same time, build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers.
- Responsibilities include researching and developing modern designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
- To be successful as an engineering manager, you should have exceptional foresight, excellent communication skills, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk.
- Ideally, candidates will have proof of their supervisory and technical skills, and an appreciation for the complex nature of the industry.