|Location||Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2022|
Software & Web Development
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume at||[email protected]|
- Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native developers, designers, QA experts.
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes.
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance.
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks.
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency.
- Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface.
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs.
- Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the mobile apps.
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in stipulated time.
- Work with native modules as and when required.
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS.
- Perform full life-cycle development.
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules.
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new featuresREQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ YEARS of experience working with React Native along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint.