Regional HR Business Partner
|Location||Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2023|
Accounting & Finance
|Qualifications||Master's degree in HR|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Vacancy : Regional HR Business Partner
Location : Sukkur
Organization: Telenor Microfinance Bank
The Regional HRBP will be responsible for partnering with regional managers to align HR strategies with business objectives, while ensuring consistency and compliance with company-wide policies and procedures. He or She will be responsible to provide guidance and support on a range of HR-related activities, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management and talent development.
- Partner with regional managers to develop and implement HR strategies that support business objectives while ensuring consistency with company-wide policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other HR team members to ensure HR programs and initiatives are aligned with company goals and values.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs and facilitate in provision of resource timely.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations, performance management, talent development, compensation, and recruitment.
Proactively identify HR-related issues and develop solutions to address them.
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with local labor laws and regulations.
- Drive change management initiatives in alignment with company goals and values.
Qualifications & Experience :
Preferably Master's degree in HR with 2 - 3 years of experience in HRBP or relevant role.
Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
Demonstrated ability to onboard new employees and manage HR tasks
Interested candidates, meeting the criteria are required to share their resume