|Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
|February 9, 2024
Production & Manufacturing
|MBA in Finance or ICMA / ACCA (Part Qualified)
|-- Not Mentioned --
|Send Resume at
Our client is one of the most admired names in the industrial Chemicals manufacturing industry, based at Karachi. They are looking for a "Sales Accountant".
MBA in Finance or ICMA / ACCA (Part Qualified)
At least 3 years of working experience in relevant roles
- Communicates with the customers and vendors to coordinate sales activities and ensure that products are delivered on time.
- Ensure sales team has access to the inventory required to meet their targets.
- Maintain and update sales records, including customer data, sales contracts, and product information.
- Responsible for coordinating sales activities such as scheduling dispatches, preparing DC Register, and handling customer inquiries
- Responsible for managing customer relationships and ensuring that all customer inquiries and complaints are addressed promptly
- Continuous review of receivables and supporting the Finance team in dealer/customer reconciliations
- Coordination of customer queries related to payments, debits/credits etc
- Verification of customer/dealer documentation, tax status, NOC and other relevant confirmations
- Supporting calculation and treatment of commissions, discounts, advances etc
- Input sales orders and track fulfilment/dispatches
- Prepare Annual budget for volumes (By product, by channel, by customer), and quarterly sales forecast.
- Support profitability analysis (By product, by channel, by customer), and price realization analysis.
- Prepare a monthly review of actual volumes against budget/forecast.
- Identification of gaps and reasons.
- Any other financial analysis that helps the Sales and marketing team achieve better customer service and their overall targets e.g. market canvas, feasibilities, marketing and advertising budgets etc.
- Record Daily Receipt of Payments
- Timely preparations, dispatch and confirmation of invoice & and its receipt to the customer
- Follow-up of payments- Tracking of accounts receivable with customer team
- Calculate Average days outstanding as per client and sales team.
- Perform Adequate Pricing
Interested candidates are invited to share their updated CVs in MS Word format