|Location||Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||June 5, 2023|
Software & Web Development
|Qualifications||Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science|
|Career Level||Senior Professional|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Position: Senior Azure Cloud Engineers (7+ years experience)
The candidate will support our local and international clients with cloud migrations and operations. The person will work closely with the architecture, provisioning, and operations teams to design and implement Azure hybrid cloud and cloud native solutions utilizing Azure commercial infrastructure, platform, and software as a service (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) offering. The cloud administrator must have expertise with Microsoft Azure.
- Develop solutions integrating Microsoft Azure clouds (commercial) with services hosted on-premises.
- Define and implement Azure cloud-based solution architectures.
- Help monitor Azure cloud-based systems for availability, performance, reliability, security, etc. using tools like Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Event Hub, and third-party monitoring tools.
- Utilize automation tools such as Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform, Ansible, or similar.
- Assist with upgrading, installing, and configuring monitoring solutions for Azure IaaS Windows and Linux servers and PaaS services like Azure SQL
- Install operating systems and application software in cloud compute environments.
- Maintain cloud network configurations and network diagrams.
- Report on current infrastructure status and planning for future usage
- Help automate the management and enforcement of policies using Azure Policies, security posture, vulnerabilities remediation.
- Advise on cost optimization for current infrastructure.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Experience implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment.
- Subject matter expertise with Microsoft Azure